Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome to Limerock......


















Had the pleasure of hearing Brigadier JC in action recently, at The Big Chillum, in Dolans, Limerick, and he, amongst many others, played some great tunes and helped create, what turned out to be,
the event of the summer so far, in my opinion anyway (more on that coming up).
When I visited his MySpace page the other day, I was glad to see that he had posted up a Reggae selection, which he's kindly let me re-post it here, and I highly recommend everyone to check it out.......



Welcome to Limerock - Brigadier JC



Easy Star All Stars - Speak to me - Breathe
The Dynamics - Seven Nation Army
Al Campbell - Take a ride + Version
Johnny Osbourne - Truth And Rights
Horace Freguson - Sensi Addict
Pablo Gad - Hard Times
Bim Sherman - Golden Stool
Hugh Mundell - Jah Will Provide
The Wailing Souls - War
Marcia Griffith - Feel Like Jumping + Version
John Holt - Hooligan + Version
The Paragons - Got to get away
Brigadier Jerry - Every man a me brethren
Michael Prophet - Gunman
Sugar Minott - Roof Over my head
Dennis Brown - Here I come
Luciano - Destruction
Bushman - Terrible inna the gideon
Lyricson - Government live fi war
Queen Omega - Big Up Papa
Mickey General - Live the life you live
Capleton - Weh dem feel like
Sizzla - The World
Queen Omega - Judgement
Capleton - Dem Doom
Burro Banton - Man Guinep
DJ Vadim - Fear feats ft. Emo and Syrus
Nightmares on Wax - 70s 80s






http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5H0OT1M

http://www.myspace.com/brigadierjc




No comments:

Post a Comment